Do you need diapers now?
Reach out to or visit one of our Distribution Partners.
- Catholic Charities
800 Market Ave N. Suite 1150, Canton, OH 44702
- North Canton Church of Christ
1301 East Maple St, North Canton, OH 44720
- Salvation Army Alliance
57 W. Main St., Alliance, OH 44601
- Salvation Army Canton
420 Market Ave S, Canton, OH 44702
- Salvation Army Massillon
315 6th St. NE, Massillon, OH 44646
Frequently Asked Questions
May I come to the Diaper Bank Storage Center to pick up diapers?
- The Stark County Diaper Bank DOES NOT distribute diapers to individuals from our storage center. The diapers are distributed through our Distribution Partner locations only
Do partner agencies distribute diapers to everyone requesting diapers?
- Please contact the agency prior to going to their offices to make sure that you qualify and to check their office hours. Each agency has its own set of requirements for qualiﬁcation in order to receive diapers
What size/brand of diapers do you distribute?
- The Stark County Diaper Bank carries sizes Newborn through Size 6, as well as carrying a very limited number of pull-ups for boys and girls. Since the Diaper Bank takes diaper donations and holds a number of diaper drives every year, we carry many different brands!
Are diapers repacked or distributed in original packaging?
- Stark County Diaper Bank volunteers repack the diapers in quantities of 25 diapers per pack for sizes NB to 5 and 15 diapers per pack for size 6. Each agency will distribute a maximum of two packs of diapers a month per child to families with emergency needs. This ensures that more children will receive diapers.