Do you need diapers now?
Reach out to or visit one of our Distribution Partners.
- Bridge Point Community Services
309 45th St. SW, Canton, OH 44706
- Catholic Charities
800 Market Ave N. Suite 1150, Canton, OH 44702
- First Christian Church - Canton
6900 Market Ave. N Canton, OH 44721
330.456.2600 ext 2070
- Greater Stark County Urban League
1400 Sherrick Rd SE Canton, OH 44707
- Lake Township FISH Food Pantry
934 W Maple Street, Hartville 44632
- Louisville Church of Christ
1520 California Ave. NE, Louisville, OH 44641
- Salvation Army Alliance
57 W. Main St., Alliance, OH 44601
- Salvation Army Canton
420 Market Ave S, Canton, OH 44702
- Salvation Army Dover/New Philadelphia
809 Emmet Ave. NW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663
330.364.3811 ext. 305
- Salvation Army Massillon
315 6th St. NE, Massillon, OH 44646
- Towpath Trail YMCA / Fairless Salvation Army
1226 Market St. NE, Navarre, OH 44662
Frequently Asked Questions
May I come to the Diaper Bank Storage Center to pick up diapers?
- The Stark County Diaper Bank DOES NOT distribute diapers to individuals from our storage center. The diapers are distributed through our Distribution Partner locations only
Do partner agencies distribute diapers to everyone requesting diapers?
- Please contact the agency prior to going to their offices to make sure that you qualify and to check their office hours. Each agency has its own set of requirements for qualiﬁcation in order to receive diapers
What size/brand of diapers do you distribute?
- The Stark County Diaper Bank carries sizes Newborn through Size 6, as well as carrying a very limited number of pull-ups for boys and girls. Since the Diaper Bank takes diaper donations and holds a number of diaper drives every year, we carry many different brands!
Are diapers repacked or distributed in original packaging?
- Stark County Diaper Bank volunteers repack the diapers in quantities of 25 diapers per pack for sizes NB to 5 and 15 diapers per pack for size 6. Each agency will distribute a maximum of two packs of diapers a month per child to families with emergency needs. This ensures that more children will receive diapers.